The views expressed on this blog are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of other organizations with which the author is associated.
Copyright: all content on this blog belongs to Michele Walfred (Illustrating Chinese Exclusion) except for content specifically attributed to others. You may repost or republish an excerpt from a blog post or page by meeting the following terms:
- Attribution: credit the source as Illustrating Chinese Exclusion and/or Michele Walfred.
- Link back: provide a hyperlink back to the post or page from which the excerpt is taken. The link should point to the URL (permalink) of the specific post.
- Limited republishing: you may not republish the blog post in its entirety without first obtaining permission.
- Non-commercial use: Most images of historical cartoons are in the Public Domain. I do, however, recognize sources who presented images on the web, e.g., Wikipedia, Library of Congress and appreciate a similar courtesy. Images and scans of cartoons original to Walfred/UD may be used and attribution is requested.
- Images labeled as Walfred/UD scan may not be used for commercial purposes.